That is no tortilla, Keto warriors. That is a cheese wrap. Low carb. Healthy fat. Savory gluten free Keto enchiladas.
Keto Enchilada Ingredients
Chicken breast, cream cheese, canned red enchilada sauce, canned green chilies, red onion, bell pepper, avocado oil, cheddar cheese slices, cilantro, scallions, black olives, salt, pepper, liquid aminos (or coconut animos), garlic, chili powder.
Keto Enchilada Directions
1. Marinate and then sauté the following in 1/4 cup avocado oil: 8 ounce chicken breast sliced into strips, 1 T Liquid or coconut aminos, 1/2 red onion and 1/2 red bell pepper cut into large pieces, 1/2 t minced garlic, salt, pepper, chili powder.
2. Arrange 2 cheddar cheese slices per enchilada onto parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees until bubbly. Don’t overcook, or they will not be pliable.
3. Pull veggie pieces from pan and put in blender with 1 T softened cream cheese, 2 T green chilies. Blend and add back to chicken.
4. Once cheese slices are slightly cooled, add chicken mix on top and roll into cheese wrap. Arrange on plate.
5. Top with warmed red enchilada sauce, black olives, scallions, cilantro.
If you’re new to Keto, have a look around. I keep things super simple, from recipes to Keto concepts. You’ll see a few links to products I like. If you click and buy, I earn a teensy weensy commission but you won’t pay one penny more. Thank you ever so kindly!