(See below for dairy free version)
You’ve heard of location, location, location? Well with keto, making simple dishes sometimes comes down to one ingredient: bacon, bacon, bacon. The nitrate-free variety for the cleanest eating possible. This Keto Chicken Bacon Bake recipe takes all of 20 minutes to toss together. Even less time if you’re doing the dairy-free version. With the healthy fats, you stay satiated more so than simply low-carb eating without the filling and brain-feeding fats.
Keto Chicken Bacon Bake Recipe
- Dice two chicken breasts and season with Himalayan pink salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder.
- In small pan, melt 2 ounce full-fat cream cheese in 1/4 cup bone-sipping broth.
- Stir in diced chicken, 1 T avocado oil and pour into casserole dish.
- Layer on 2 cups of chopped broccoli and 3 strips crumbled nitrate-free bacon.
- Top with 4 ounces of cheese, your choice! Pictured is provolone and colby jack.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Eat, swoon, sit back full and happy!
Dairy-Free Version Pictured on Left
- Dice two chicken breasts and season with salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder.
- In casserole dish, layer in chicken, 2 cups chopped broccoli, 3 strips crumbled nitrate-free bacon.
- Top with 4 ounces of dairy-free cheese, your choice! Pictured is Daiya mozzarella and cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
What Makes This Keto
1. Healthy Fats: dump the old oils that are inflammatory (corn, canola, vegetable, soybean), and bring in the healthy keto friendly oils (olive, coconut, avocado, grade-fed butter, ghee, nitrate-free bacon fat).
2. More Healthy Fats: cheese and cream cheese
3. The Salt: Himalayan Pink salt has micronutrients that table salt does not. And to avoid the Keto Flu, which is a loss of electrolytes (potassium, magnesium, salt), YOU NEED SALT. Especially if you’re doing clean keto, which means ingredients count. Dirty keto means people are concerned only with carb count.
If you’re new to keto, you might find the following links helpful.
If you happen to click links on the products I like, I earn a small commission from the purchase but you don’t pay a penny more. Thank you…it helps me continue creating posts to help you Keto On!